Notice: Help us get to 100 nodes by the end of March! Run a node and become a citizen now.
Open Source Citizen (OSC) is an economic citizenship experiment aiming to increase economic participation in open source software.
Find everything you need to get started below.
Become a Citizen
- Use your GitHub or Bitbucket account to become a citizen.
Run a Node
- Run a node to contribute economically
- List of nodes and their statuses
- Manage your citizenship - economic contributions and profits.
- If you have already joined as a citizen.